Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Braid Paisley - Then - I Thought I Loved You Then Lyrics

Brad Paisely Lyics from I Thought I Loved You Then Performed on American Idol.

Like a river meets the sea,
Stronger than it's even been
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then.

I can just see you
With a baby on the way.
I can just see you
When your hair's turning gray.

What I can't see
Is how I'm ever
Gonna love you more
I've said that before.
And now you're my whole life,
Now you're my whole world.
And I just can't believe
The way I feel about you, girl.

We'll look back some day
A t this moment that we're in.
And I'll look at you and say,
"I thought I loved you then."

Full:
I remember trying not to stare the night that I first met you, you had me mesmerized, And three weeks weeks later, in the front porch light, taking 45 minutes just to kiss goodnight. I hadnt told you then, that I loved you then, And now youre my whole life, And now youre my whole world, And I just cant believe the way I feel about you girl, Like a river needs the sea, Stronger than its ever been, We've come so far since that day, And I thought I loved you then I remember taking you back to where I first met you, You were so surprised There were people around, but I didnt care, I got down on one knee right there, and once again I thought I loved you then, And now youre my whole life, And now youre my whole world, And I just cant believe the way I feel about you girl, Like a river needs the sea, Stronger than its ever been, We've come so far since that day, And I thought I loved you then I can just see you, with a baby on the way I can just see you, when your hair is turning gray What I cant see is how Im ever gonna love you more But Ive said that before Now your my whole life Now your my whole world I just cant believe the way I feel about you girl, We'll look back someday at this moment And ill look at you and say And I thought I loved you then And I thought I loved you then

No comments: