EAT. PEEL. WIN!Find Game Stamps on your favorite menu items:
Big Mac® • Medium Soft Drinks
Hash Browns • Filet-O-Fish®
Large Fries • 10-piece McNuggets®
20-piece McNuggets® • McGriddles®
Medium & Large McCafé® beverages
(Hot & Iced)
excluding McCafé Clear Cup Shakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Some Instant Win Prizes Won In-Store Require Internet Access And A Valid Email Address To Redeem.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The “2010 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s” consists of an “Online Pre- Promotion Sweepstakes” beginning at midnight on September 21, 2010 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. on October 4, 2010; an “In-Store Game” that begins at midnight on October 5, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. on November 1, 2010, and the 2010 “Online Game” that begins at midnight on October 5, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. on November 15, 2010 (“Online Game Play Period”). The Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes and the Online Game (including the $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes and Community Chest Sweepstakes both defined in Rule 6A) are not available in Guam and Saipan. The In-Store Game is available at participating McDonald's restaurants in the fifty (50) United States and D.C. (“US”); Guam and Saipan (collectively with the US, the “Domestic Territory”) and Canada (collectively with the Domestic Territory, the “Territory”). Void where prohibited. The Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes, the In-Store Game and the Online Game including the Online Sweepstakes drawings are (collectively referred to as the “Game”) in these Official Rules.
The “Game Computer” is the official timekeeping device for the Game. Except as otherwise stated, all times shall be United States Eastern Time (whether Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Savings Time will depend on the “time change” dates that occur during the Game). A day is the 24-hour period starting at 12:00:00 midnight and ending the following 11:59:59 p.m. (a “Day”). An hour starts on the hour and ends at the beginning of the next hour (an “Hour”). A quarter hour is each fifteen (15) minute segment that comprises one (1) hour (a “Quarter Hour”).
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY/TO WIN.
A. Eligibility: The In-Store Game is open only to residents of the Territory. The Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes (as set forth in Rule 4A), is open only to residents of the US and Canada who must be at least thirteen (13) years of age or older on the day of registration; the Online Game (including the $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes and Community Chest Sweepstakes as set forth in Rules 6A(i) and 6A(ii), respectively) is open only to residents of the US who are thirteen (13) years of age or older on the day of registration. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Game: (a) any person who on or after April 1, 2010 was or is a McDonald's restaurant franchise owner or employee, or a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of: Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliated companies or service agencies; and any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Game; (b) employees, directors, or officers of Sponsor, a McDonald's restaurant, franchise restaurant, or individuals who are engaged in the development, production or distribution of Game Materials; (c) officers of any Prize Provider (see Rule 14); and (d) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son) of, or who reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. However, employees of a Prize Provider may not redeem any prize provided by such Prize Provider. The transfer of Game Stamps (see Rule 3A) by an ineligible person to an eligible person is strictly prohibited. An In-Store Game Participant (see Rule 2B) who is under the age of thirteen (13) and has obtained a Game Stamp In-Store or without making a purchase by mail (the alternate method of entry “AMOE”) only per Rule 3B, can transfer the Game Stamp to his/her parent/legal guardian to play the Game Code (see Rule 6) or redeem a prize that can only be redeemed Online. If a Participant does not have immediate Internet access, the Participant may seek public Internet access via a local library or similar venue. Neither Sponsor nor any other person or entity shall be liable or responsible for any misplay or misredemption due in whole or in part for any play or redemption conducted at the request of, and for, a Participant.
B. Agreement To Official Rules: The Game is conducted in the Domestic Territory by McDonald’s USA, LLC (“Sponsor”) and, each person who plays the Game (each a “Participant”), and his or her parent or legal guardian if the Participant is an eligible minor, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Game in the Domestic Territory. In Canada the Game is conducted by McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Limited and persons who participate in the Game in Canada are subject to the Canadian Official Rules, available at participating McDonald’s restaurants in Canada and Online at www.PlayatMcD.ca.
C. To Be Eligible To Win: Winning any prize requires that the potential winner of the prize is, and remains, in compliance with these Official Rules. Until such compliance is completed and verified as solely determined by Sponsor, the Participant is, and will remain, a potential prize winner.
D. Participants With Disabilities: If you have a disability that you believe prevents you from participating in the Game, contact 1-877-730-9408 for assistance.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN A GAME BOARD AND GAME PIECE. Obtain an Official game board (“Game Board”), while supplies last, at: (a) participating McDonald’s restaurants; or (b) Online at PlayatMcD.com (“Official Website”). A Game Board is not necessary to participate in the Game. Official MONOPOLY Game Pieces (each, a “Game Piece”) can be obtained as follows, while supplies last (the following methods collectively referred to as “Legitimate Channels”):
A. With Purchase: Get a Game Piece (consisting of two (2) MONOPOLY Game Stamps [each a "Game Stamp"]) by visiting a participating McDonald's restaurant in the Domestic Territory and purchasing one of the following food items (where available) contained in specially-marked packaging: Medium Fountain Drinks; Medium and Large Hot McCafé® beverages; Medium and Large Cold McCafé® beverages including Smoothies and Frappés (excludes McCafé® Shakes); Hash Browns; Big Mac®; 10-piece Chicken McNuggets®, McGriddles®, and Filet-O-Fish®. Individuals who purchase 20-piece Chicken McNuggets® or Large Fries specially-marked packaging will receive two (2) Game Pieces. As the Game progresses, some participating McDonald's restaurants may run out of Game Pieces before others. Similarly, some forms of specially-marked packaging may run out before others; when a McDonald’s restaurant runs out of Game Pieces or specially marked packaging, those Game Pieces and specially marked packaging may not be resupplied.
B. Without Purchase (AMOE): A Participant can request a Game Piece without buying a food item at a participating McDonald’s location by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including: (first and last name, street address, city, state, and zip or postal code) to: 2010 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 49229, Strongsville, OH 44149-0229. DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces (a total of four (4) Game Stamps) will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than September 21, 2010 and must be postmarked by November 1, 2010 and received by Sponsor no later than November 5, 2010. If the In-Store Game runs long, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont (“VT”) residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. Requests from VT residents that are postmarked outside of VT and omit return postage may be required to provide proof of VT residency to Sponsor's reasonable satisfaction before requests are fulfilled. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor’s first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code (name and address must match the return name and address on SASE) legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.
C. Through Links Contained In Various Game Communications: A FREE Code (each a “FREE Code”) can be obtained (a) on the Official Website; (b) in various Game communications; or (c) FREE Code (“I6L6V4N4T10”) is the only code that can be used to register for the Game during the Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes and the only code by which you can enter the Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes. Any FREE Code can also be used during the Online Game Play Period to register for the Game and receive a Sweepstakes entry. The date of FREE Code entry (or the date of a Game Code entry) determines which Sweepstake(s) is entered – Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes (9/21/10 – 10/4/10), $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes (10/5/10 – 10/8/10) or Community Chest Sweepstakes (10/5/10 – 11/15/10). Once a FREE Code is used by a Participant, it will not be available for that Participant’s use for the remainder of the Game. A FREE Code is not valid for an Online Game Play (see Rule 6A) and can only be used once per eligible person. Game Codes or FREE Codes, or links to Game Codes or FREE Codes, may be included in Game communications authorized by the Sponsor that may appear or be sent from time to time such as a FREE Code in a communication from a Prize Provider, or a FREE Code sent to you by the Sponsor if you are registered Online but you have not played the Online Game for seven (7) consecutive Days; but any FREE Code will only be available to any Participant for one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
The purchase, sale, trading, or barter of Game Pieces, Game Stamps, FREE Codes or Game Codes via Online or live auctions, or any other methods, does not constitute Legitimate Channels and is expressly prohibited.
4. HOW TO PLAY.
A. Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes:
(i) The Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes is available in the US and Canada. To participate in the Sweepstakes you must first register at the Official Website. To begin, enter the FREE Code I6L6V4N4T10 at www.PlayatMcD.com followed by Participant’s personal email address and birth date. The FREE Code must be typed into the Code input field exactly as it appears on your FREE Code material or it will not be accepted. Then complete the required registration form fields: first and last name, primary and alternate (optional) telephone numbers, create a password and confirm it, complete address including city, state and zip code; then you can elect to opt in for text play by following the instructions, with the mobile phone number that you will use; then enter the alphanumeric security verification code shown. You will also be required to acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Official Rules and have read and agree to the eligibility requirements, and then check the respective boxes to verify that you comply. If you do not comply, you cannot enter the Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes. The registration form also contains a number of non-required fields (Optional Information and Offers). Whether or not you complete any or all of the optional fields, your responses in those fields will have no effect on your ability to play or win. The entry of the information outlined here is known as registration (“Registration”). Once you have completed Registration and when your FREE Code submission and Online Registration are received and recorded by the Game Computer during the Pre-Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) entry into the Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes entry per eligible person and/or My Account (see Rule 6C) and/or email address and/or mobile phone number regardless of number of FREE Codes entered (collectively “Participant Limits”). Multiple entries received per eligible person that exceed Participant Limits will result in disqualification of the Participant and invalidate all entries submitted by that Participant.B. In-Store Game: Obtain a Game Piece and carefully peel each Game Stamp from its backing or from the specially marked packaging (see Rule 3A) to which it is affixed to determine if it is an “Instant Win Game Stamp” (see Rule 5B) or part of a potential Winning Combination (see Rule 5C).
(ii) Participation By Mobile Phone: You can also elect to enter the FREE Code and register by using the browser of an Internet enabled phone. Or, you can text the FREE Code to 96363 via your text-enabled mobile phone (see Rule 6B(ii)) for text message procedures). If, however, you enter the FREE Code by text message you must go Online by computer or using your Internet enabled phone, and complete your Registration at the Official Website during the Online Pre-Promotion Period in order to receive your Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes entry.
(iii) Winner Selection/Notification/Prize/Odds: On or about October 5, 2010, one (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by an independent organization selected by Sponsor, from among all eligible entries. Potential Winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email and/or a traceable method of mail within two (2) business days after the drawing and potential winner will be required to complete and return all required documents (see Rule 8D(iii)) in five (5) business days or said potential winner will be disqualified, and forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The verified winner of the Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes will receive a check for twenty five thousand dollars ($25,000). The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
(i) Instant Win: If a Game Stamp reveals a prize identified in these Official Rules (see Rule 5B) as an Instant Win prize (an “Instant Win Game Stamp”), then the Participant is the potential winner of that prize, subject to verification of the Instant Win Game Stamp. See Rule 8 “PRIZE CLAIM DETAILS/DEADLINES/RESTRICTIONS”.5. In-Store Game - Prizes.
(ii) Collect & Win: If a Game Stamp reveals a MONOPOLY property (each, a “Collect & Win Game Stamp”), Participant must combine the original Collect & Win Game Stamp with other original Collect & Win Game Stamp(s) of the same property set to form a winning combination (“Winning Combination”). The property name and stamp number of the Collect & Win Game Stamps that must be collected in order to form a Winning Combination can be found on the Game Board, on individual Collect & Win Game Stamps, and in Rule 5(C). If a Participant collects a Winning Combination, such Participant is the potential winner of the corresponding prize identified in these Official Rules, subject to verification of the Collect & Win Game Stamps. To win a Collect & Win prize, a Participant must have ALL of the original Game Stamps that make up the Winning Combination. Sponsor will not honor and is not responsible for Game Stamp combinations that are incomplete or copies of Game Stamps. See Rule 8 “PRIZE CLAIM DETAILS/DEADLINES/RESTRICTIONS”.
(iii) In-Store Game Prizes/Odds/Details: The odds of winning a prize in the In-Store Game are 1 in 4 (primarily Food Prizes). Odds based on Game Pieces (each has 2 Game Stamps). Approximately 602,490,500 total Game Pieces are available for distribution in the Territory. Approximately 55,979,300 are available in Canada and approximately 546,511,200 are available in the Domestic Territory, including approximately 136,644,651 Food Prizes (see Rule 5A) and Instant Win Prizes (see Rule 5B). The odds of winning Collect & Win prizes (see Rule 5C) are based upon obtaining the complete Winning Combination. The number of prizes available at the beginning of the Game will change as the Game is played and prizes are awarded.
A. Food Prizes: Average Retail Values (“ARV”) of McDonald’s food prizes (each, a “Food Prize”) available in the Domestic Territory are based on Sponsor’s average menu board prices as of July 20, 2010: Medium French Fries ARV: $1.60; any Large Beef sandwich (excluding Big Mac® sandwiches) ARV: $3.73; Angus Snack Wrap® ARV: $1.99; Small Frappé or Smoothie ARV: $2.29; McFlurry® dessert ARV: $2.43; Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait ARV: $1.00; any Breakfast sandwich (excluding McGriddles® sandwich) ARV: $1.72. The odds of winning a Food Prize over the course of the Game are approximately 1 in 4.35.
Food Prizes may be redeemed at any participating McDonald’s restaurant in the Domestic Territory on or before November 15, 2010, or the date which is fourteen (14) Days after the In-Store Game officially ends, whichever is later, and may be redeemed only during the hours the menu item is served and only on a future visit. Food Prize Instant Win Game Stamps are subject to verification and are not valid in combination with any other offer, discount, coupon or combo meal. Limit one (1) Food Prize per eligible person per visit. For the purposes of the Game, all visits to the same restaurant within a two-hour period are deemed to constitute a single visit. Instant Win Game Stamps must be presented for redemption before the food order is placed. Participating McDonald’s restaurants reserve the right to substitute a menu item of equivalent or greater retail value for the Food Prize specified if the Food Prize specified is unavailable for any reason.
Participants must play the Online Game Code (see Rule 6 below) before redeeming the Game Stamp for a Food Prize, because the Game Stamp, including the Game Code, must be surrendered at the time of the Food Prize redemption. Photocopies of the Game Stamp will not be accepted for Food Prizes.
B. In-Store – Instant Win Prizes:
|1,350,000||Redbox® One (1) Night DVD Rental||$1||1 in 405||Domestic Territory; alternate prize in Guam & Saipan|
|4,000,000||Twenty (20) Snapfish® Photo Prints||$4||1 in 151||Territory|
|966,000||Five Dollar ($5) Walmart® Gift Card||$5||1 in 566||Domestic Territory; alternate prize in Guam & Saipan|
|45,000||Ten Dollar ($10) Walmart Gift Card||$10||1 in 12,145||Domestic Territory; alternate prize in Guam & Saipan|
|5,000,000||Three (3)-Month Pogo.com™ Subscription||$18||1 in 110||Domestic Territory|
|10,000||EA SPORTS™ video game (selection of one (1) video game in the EA SPORTS library of games, at Sponsor’s discretion)||$60||1 in 60,250||Territory|
|4,000||Fifty Dollars ($50) Cash**||$50||1 in 150,623||Territory|
|7,000||Fifty Dollar ($50) Walmart Gift Card||$50||1 in 78,074||Domestic Territory; alternate prize in Guam & Saipan|
|500||Five Hundred Dollars ($500) Cash**||$500||1 in 1,204,981||Territory|
|100||Five Hundred Dollar ($500) Walmart Gift Card||$500||1 in 5,465,112||Domestic Territory; alternate prize in Guam & Saipan|
|10||Five Thousand Dollar ($5,000) Walmart Gift Card||$5,000||1 in 54,651,120||Domestic Territory; alternate prize in Guam & Saipan|
|10||EA SPORTS Ultimate Game Room||$3,800||1 in 60,249,050||Territory|
|4||Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) Cash**||$10,000||1 in 150,622,625||Territory|
|4||Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000) Cash**||$25,000||1 in 150,622,625||Territory|
|2||2011 Shelby GT500||$48,645||1 in 301,245,250||Territory|
C. In-Store -- Collect & Win Prizes:
|PRIZE DESCRIPTION||PROPERTIES NEEDED||ARV||ODDS||AVALABLE|
|5,000||Fifty Dollars ($50) Cash**||Mediterranean Avenue (#750) Baltic Avenue (#751)||$50||1 in 601,735||Territory|
|1,500||One Hundred Dollars ($100) Cash**||Oriental Avenue (#752), Vermont Avenue (#753), Connecticut Avenue (#754)||$100||1 in 6,797,351||Territory|
|250||Two Hundred Dollar ($200) SpaWish® Gift Certificate||St. Charles Place (#755), States Avenue (#756), Virginia Avenue (#757)||$200||1 in 36,950,005||Territory|
|250||One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) Cash**||St. James Place (#758), Tennessee Avenue (#759), New York Avenue (#760)||$1,000||1 in 36,950,005||Territory|
|122||Beaches Resorts – The Luxury Included® four (4) Day/three (3) Night Family Vacation for two (2) adults & two (2) children fifteen (15) years or under||Kentucky Avenue (#761), Indiana Avenue (#762), Illinois Avenue (#763)||$7,000 (including air travel)||1 in 23,683,033||Territory|
|8||EA SPORTS Trip||Reading Railroad (#772), Pennsylvania Railroad (#773), B&O Railroad (#774), Short Line (#775)||$7,000||1 in 1,200,022,974||Territory|
|5||Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000) Cash**||Atlantic Avenue (#764), Ventnor Avenue (#765), Marvin Gardens (#766)||$25,000||1 in 568,154,634||Territory|
|4||Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000) Cash**||Pacific Avenue (#767), N. Carolina Avenue (#768), Pennsylvania Avenue (#769)||$50,000||1 in 704,260,028||Territory|
|2||One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) Payable $50,000/yr for 20 years, no interest||Park Place (#770), Boardwalk (#771)||$1,000,000 at maturity||1 in 273,825,959||Territory|
6. Online Game. Each MONOPOLY Collect & Win Game Stamp and Food Prize Game Stamp contains the 2010 Online Game URL (PlayatMcD.com) with a unique 11-digit alphanumeric game code (each a “Game Code”) and is valid for one (1) Online Game Play plus one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes (10/5/10 – 10/8/10) and/or the Community Chest Sweepstakes (10/5/10 – 11/15/10) based on the date of Game Code entry in the Online Game. Note: Codes found on Instant Win Game Stamps (except those Game Codes found on Food Prize Game Stamps) are for prize claims, and are not valid for Online Game play (see Rule 6A) or Sweepstakes entry at PlayatMcD.com. Once the Participant has registered by following the directions on the Official Website, the following plays and Sweepstakes entries are available:
A. Online Game Play: Participants click on the one (1) Chance card from the three (3) displayed Chance cards to make a selection; then confirm the selection by clicking the “sure, let’s go” button or select another card by clicking on “no go back”. When you confirm the selection, a message will reveal if you are a potential winner of a prize; if you are not a potential winner, the message will not reveal a prize (“Online Game Play”). If the Participant is the potential winner (see Rule 7A) of the prize shown (subject to verification), the prize claim process can be started immediately by clicking on the prize claim button, or you can click on “not now” to claim prize at a later time, but by November 30, 2010. Each Potential winner will also receive an email with redemption instructions that the Participant must follow to claim the prize by the November 30, 2010 prize claim deadline.
(i) $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes: This Sweepstakes is available in US and Canada. Each Game Code (or FREE Code) that is received and recorded by the Game Computer during the Online Game (beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. midnight on October 5, 2010 to 11:59:59 p.m. on October 8, 2010) will be automatically entered into a random drawing to select one (1) potential winner to receive the results of the roll in the $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes. The roll result can be seen at PlayatMcD.com where it will remain available until the end of the Online Game.B. Online Play Methods:
(ii) Community Chest Sweepstakes: This Sweepstakes is available in US and Canada. Each Game Code (or FREE Code) that is received and recorded by the Game Computer during the Online Game (12:00:00 a.m. October 5, 2010 through 11:59:59 p.m. November 15, 2010) will be automatically entered into a random drawing to select (1) potential winner of this Sweepstakes prize.
(i) By Direct Official Website Access: If a Participant has not registered during the Online Pre-Promotion Period, the Participant must access PlayatMcD.com to register. The Official Website can be accessed either by computer, or by using the browser of your Internet-enabled phone. Participant will be required to enter a valid Game Code (or FREE Code) followed by Participant’s personal email address and birth date. Then complete Registration. A valid Game Code must be typed into the Game Code input field exactly as it appears on your Game Stamp or it will not be accepted. A Game Code is only valid for one (1) Game Play and one (1) Sweepstakes entry for one (1) Participant (except for FREE Codes which can be used by more than one (1) Participant but only for one (1) Sweepstakes entry and is not valid for an Online Game Play). Then click on the submit button, and when the Game Code submission is received and recorded by the Game Computer, Participant will receive one (1) Online Game Play and one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Once registered, when you return to the Official Website you need only enter your email address and password to log-on and participate.C. Online Play Conditions/Online Limitations: Participant Limits apply. Any Participant who attempts to secure more than one Registration by using different names, addresses, email addresses or mobile phone numbers, or uses any device or artifice to circumvent these Official Rules will be disqualified and ALL of their Online Game Plays including winning plays will be forfeited and any such person may be prevented from playing the Game and/or winning prizes. Play limit ten (10) Game Stamp Game Codes per Day, inclusive of all Online Game entry methods. If a Participant’s Online Game Plays exceed the Daily Online play limit on any Day for any reason whatsoever, the Online plays will be recorded and played on that Day and the number of Online Game Plays over the limit will be deducted from the next Day(s) Online Game Play limit. Play with Game Codes: A Participant will be entitled to one (1) Online Game Play and one (1) Sweepstakes entry for every valid Game Code entered that is received and recorded by the Game Computer. My Account: When you register Online a My Account page (“My Account”) will be created for you. The My Account will contain information about your Online play activity, for example, but not limited to: the Game Codes that you have played and the prizes for which you are a potential winner. The mobile phone number (if mobile play is selected) will also be maintained in a Participant’s My Account. A Participant can access his/her My Account by clicking on the login link on the Official Website landing page and inputting his/her email address and password. While reasonable efforts will be made to record, maintain and keep current the information in your My Account, due to technical or other errors or failures, the information may not always be current and accurate and Sponsor will not assume responsibility or liability for any such information. Passwords: Participant is solely responsible for the security of his/her email address and password and should take precautions to keep the password private to prevent unauthorized use. Neither Sponsor nor any other person or entity will be responsible for any losses, damages or consequences a Participant may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of his/her password. Survey: During Online play Participant may be asked to participate in a survey. Participating in the survey, and any responses to survey questions, will not affect the ability to play or win.
(ii) To Play Via Text Message: Using a text-capable mobile phone’s keypad, text the 11 -digit Game Code on the Game Stamp or the FREE Code to short code 96363 (the “Short Code”). Then follow the prompts to submit your 4-digit birth year (and in the year of your thirteenth birthday you will be asked for your birth month and date) and agreement to the Official Rules. When the Game Code is received and recorded by the Game Computer, Participant will receive the result of one (1) Online Game Play. Text message Participants who registered Online for text play will receive a PIN during Registration. Text that PIN to 96363 in order to link text play to the Online Game My Account. Participants who have not registered Online prior to text play can submit up to four (4) Game Codes (or FREE Codes) via text and will then be directed to access the Official Website to complete Registration. Upon receiving the PIN, follow the above instruction to text the PIN to the Short Code. This will assure that Online Game Play at the Official Website and by text are recorded using the same My Account. A Participant playing by text may also receive a winning message during the first four (4) plays and must register, text the PIN to link their play in order to claim the prize. When playing by text message, the mobile phone number used will automatically be recorded by the Game Computer. Participant can stop mobile play at any time by texting the word STOP to 96363. Stopping text message play will have no effect on your ability to participate or win, and Participant can continue to play at the Official Website. Participant can get help at any time by texting the word HELP to 96363 or go to PlayatMcD.com and click on FAQ’s. By playing via text message a Participant is agreeing to receive text messages sent on behalf of the Sponsor related to the Online Game. YOUR WIRELESS PLAN’S TEXT MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. See Participating Text Carriers (see Rule 15).
D. Online Game Odds/Details: Prizes in the Online Game as described herein are available to be won only in the US. Prizes in the Online Game (except Shell Prizes that are available approximately every fifteen (15) minutes; Beaches Resorts Prizes that are available one (1) per Day 10/5/10/10 – 11/1/10; and Walmart $5,000 Shopping Spree prizes that are available one (1) per Day 10/5/10 – 11/15/10), are randomly seeded and available to be won at designated winning times (“Winning Times”) throughout the Online Game Play Period based on projected traffic patterns. As a result, more of some prizes are allocated between 12:00:01 p.m. and 7:59:59 p.m. when Participant activity is expected to be the highest. The time of successful Game Code submission will determine whether a Participant is a potential winner of a prize. The first Participant to execute a successful Game Code submission that is received and recorded by the Game Computer on or after a randomly designated Winning Time is the potential winner of the prize randomly designated to be won at that Winning Time. If no plays are received at the designated Winning Time, no plays are received and recorded by the Game Computer, the prize will remain available until it is awarded; however, if the Winning Time occurs for another higher value prize before the submission of the next Game Code, the Participant who submits that Game Code will be the potential winner of the “higher” value prize and the remaining prize will “stack” until the next valid Game Code (not a FREE Code) is received and recorded by the Game Computer. The odds of winning any prize in the Online Game depend on the random Winning Time selected for that prize to be available to be won, and the time any Participant’s Online play is received and recorded by the Game Computer. Daily and Quarter Hourly prizes may be available at any time during the applicable Day, or Quarter Hour and, once potentially won, will not be available again until the next Day (for Daily prizes) or Quarter Hour (for Quarter Hourly prizes).
7. Online Game – Prizes /Rewards.
A. Online Instant Win Prizes/Rewards:
|PRIZE/REWARD DESCRIPTION||APPROX. RETAIL VALUE (ARV)||AVAILABLE|
|4,000,000||Thirty (30) My Coke Rewards® Points Bundle||$0||US|
|100,000||Redbox One (1) Night DVD Rental||$1||US|
|6,000||Ten Dollar ($10) Shell Gift Card||$10||US|
|10,000||Twenty Dollar ($20) SpaWish Gift Certificate||$20||US and Canada|
|10,000||MONOPOLY STREETS video game||$60||US and Canada|
|4,036||Fifty Dollar ($50) Shell Gift Card -- |
One available every fifteen (15) minutes 10/5/10 – 11/15/10
|42||Walmart Five Thousand Dollar ($5,000) Shopping Spree -- |
One (1) available each Day 10/5/10 – 11/15/10
|28||One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) Cash**||$1,000||US|
|28||Beaches Resorts – The Luxury Included® four (4) Days/three (3) Nights Family Vacation for two (2) adults & two (2) children 15 or under -- |
One (1) available Each Day 10/5/10 – 11/1/10
|$7,000 (including air travel)||US and Canada|
|10||EA SPORTS You’re in The Game Experience||$60||US and Canada|
|1||2011 Ford Edge Sport||$40,000||US|
B. Online Game Sweepstakes Prizes/Values/Odds:
(i) $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes: One (1) prize is available in the US and Canada combined. On or about October 11, 2010 a random drawing will be conducted by an independent organization selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries to select the potential winner of the $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes. The potential winner will receive as a prize the results of a random roll to be conducted under the supervision of an independent auditor. The value of the prize will be determined by the outcome of the roll for that prize. If the roll is two (2) sixes (6&6), the person selected to receive the results of the roll will receive $1 Million, payable $50,000 a year for twenty (20) years without interest; if the outcome of the roll is any other doubles other than (6&6), the winner of the roll will receive a 2011 Ford Shelby GT500, ARV $48,645; if the roll is any other outcome other than doubles, the winner of the roll will receive a EA SPORTS Trip for winner and one (1) guest to a sports venue for three (3) days/two (2) nights, ARV $5,500 including air travel. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of valid entries received. The odds of rolling (6&6) are 1 in 36; the odds of rolling any other doubles are 1 in 7.2; the odds of any other roll are 1 in 1.2.C. Drawings/Potential Winner Notification: Each Potential Winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email and/or a traceable method of mail on or about two (2) business days after the respective random drawing and each potential winner will be required to complete and return all required Prize Claim Documents (See Rule 8Diii) to the McDonald’s Redemption Center (see Rule 20) five (5) business days from date of notification or said potential winner will be disqualified, and forfeit the prize and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Upon receipt of the completed documents, the McDonald’s Redemption Center will begin the verification process. If the Sponsor so elects, a potential prize winner may be required to submit to, and by playing the Game agrees to fully cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Game will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or reflect unfavorably on the Game or the Sponsor or any Prize Provider (see Rule 14) as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. If a prize winner makes any false statement in any document related to the Game, the winner will be disqualified and will be required to promptly return to the Sponsor upon demand the prize(s) or, at the Sponsor’s option, the cash equivalent of the prize(s) based on the ARV as stated in these Official Rules.
(ii) Community Chest Sweepstakes: One (1) prize is available in the US and Canada combined. On or about November 16, 2010 a random drawing will be conducted by an independent organization selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the entry period for this Sweepstakes to select the potential winner of the Community Chest Sweepstakes drawing. Any US winner will receive the following as a prize: My Coke Rewards Thirty (30) Point Bundle, ARV $0; Redbox One (1) Night DVD Rental, ARV $1; Twenty Dollar ($20) Spawish.com Gift Certificate, ARV $20; Fifty Dollar ($50) Shell Gift Card, ARV $50; MONOPOLY STREETS video game, ARV $60; Five Thousand Dollar ($5,000) Walmart Gift Card, ARV $5,000 and a Beaches Resorts – The Luxury Included® 4 days/3 nights Family Vacation for two (2) adults & two (2) children 15 or under ($7,000). Total Prize ARV: $12,131. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of valid entries received.
8. PRIZE CLAIM DETAILS/DEADLINES/RESTRICTIONS.
Note: Prizes cannot be redeemed on the Internet by using an Internet enabled phone. Online prize redemption requires access by computer. All prize claimants (except Food Prize claimants) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
(i) Prize Provider Prizes valued under Fifty Dollars ($50) & EA SPORTS video game Sixty Dollars ($60): Requires Online Redemption. (Redbox One (1) Night DVD Rental, Snapfish Photo Prints, Walmart Five Dollar ($5) and Ten Dollar ($10) Gift Cards, Club Pogo subscription). Once a Participant has received an Instant Win Game Stamp for any of these prizes, Participant should follow the directions on the winning Instant Win Game Piece to claim the prize. The Prize Provider (see Rule 14) prizes listed here will be claimed directly at the Prize Provider’s website where the prize and any information submitted are also subject to the Prize Provider’s privacy policies and terms and conditions. Sponsor does not endorse any Prize Provider’s privacy policies or terms and conditions. Winners must look solely to the Prize Provider for any warranty on a prize.B. Online: Any prize in the Online Game can be claimed immediately on the computer by clicking to “claim now”, then simply following the Online Redemption instructions. If an Internet-enabled mobile phone Participant receives a prize message, the message will include instructions to claim the prize. Potential winners of an Online Prize will also receive an email with instructions to claim the prize, including a prize claim code if needed. A Participant can also claim the prize at a later date, but no later than November 30, 2010 by clicking on “MY ACCOUNT” Online. By clicking on My Account, Participant can view the email or click to be taken directly to the Online Redemption location. Some prizes will be claimed Online at iwonatmcd.com and other prizes will take a potential winner directly to the Prize Provider’s (see Rule 14) site. All prize claims are subject to the Official Rules as well as any terms and conditions at the Online Redemption site(s).
Note: If you are the potential winner of a prize under Fifty Dollars ($50) in value that must be claimed Online and you do not have a computer or a valid email address, you can exercise one of the following options:
If a Participant (who is not a minor) does not have immediate Internet access, the Participant may:
(a) Choose to inquire in his/her locality about where and how that access can be obtained (e.g. a public library).
(b) Give the potential winning Game Stamp(s) to a trusted person age eighteen (18) or older and the age of majority in such person’s state with Internet access and a valid email address, to play or redeem for you. Such person should provide your name and address information for the prize claim. The prize will then be sent to the address provided during the prize claim process. Neither Sponsor nor any other person or entity shall be liable or responsible for any misredemptions due in whole or in part for any transfer permitted hereunder.
(ii) Prizes $50 - $599: Once a Participant has received an Instant Win Game Stamp or has collected all the Game Stamps comprising a Winning Combination for a cash or other prize valued at $50 to $599, the Participant should call the toll-free number listed on the Game Stamp by 11:59:59 p.m. November 30, 2010 for redemption instructions. Once a potential winner begins the prize claim process by calling the toll-free number, if that potential winner is eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence; or the parent or legal guardian of an eligible minor, he/she can either go Online to www.iwonatmcd.com to begin the claim process (“Online Redemption”) and print the Prize Claim Documents (see Rule 8Diii), or follow the instructions via the toll-free number so the Prize Claim Documents will be mailed to the potential winner. Once the potential winner submits the completed prize claim to the McDonald’s Redemption Center for verification, the prize, once verified, will be mailed to the address provided in the prize claim within 8-10 weeks.
(iii) Prizes $600 or Higher: Once a Participant has received an Instant Win Game Stamp or has collected all the Game Stamps comprising a Winning Combination for a cash or other prize valued at $600 or higher, the Participant should call the toll-free number listed on the Instant Win or Collect & Win Game Stamp by 11:59:59 p.m. November 30, 2010, for redemption instructions. Once a potential winner begins the prize claim process by calling the toll-free number, if that potential winner is eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence; or the parent or legal guardian of an eligible minor, he/she can either go online to www.iwonatmcd.com to begin Online Redemption and print the Prize Claim Documents (see Rule 8D(iii)), or follow the instructions via the toll-free number so the Prize Claim Documents will be mailed to the potential winner. Prize Claim Documents must be completed in full, and returned to the McDonald’s Redemption Center for receipt by December 15, 2010. Prize Claim Documents must include the Participant's correct full contact information (first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, and daytime and evening phone numbers including area codes and birth date) are required for Online Redemption. Upon going through the Online Redemption process, or contacting the toll-free number, Participants will be provided with detailed instructions when it is required to mail the original Instant Win Game Stamp or Collect & Win Game Stamps for verification. All Prize Claim Materials must be completed in full and returned for receipt by the McDonald’s Redemption Center no later than December 15, 2010. Receipt after that date will invalidate prize claim and cause the prize to be forfeited.
(i) Online Email and Other Notifications: Sponsor is not responsible if a potential Online prize winner does not receive his or her redemption instructions or corresponding prize because an erroneous, fraudulent or bogus email address was provided at the time of Registration or if the email is intercepted by SPAM or other email filters, is misdirected or not received for any reason. To help prevent an email message from being identified as SPAM you may add Monopoly@PlayatMcD.com to the safe sender list in your email application. See your email application help instructions for further information. This email will also be available for viewing in your My Account.
C. In-Store and Online Wins Using One Stamp: Using a Game Code to play the Online Game makes it possible to win two (2) prizes using the SAME Game Stamp – for example, the SAME Game Stamp could (1) be part of a Winning Combination in the In-Store Game; and, (2) result in an Online Instant Win prize Online. If this occurs, the potential winner must submit the required (“Prize Claim Materials”) (individually or collectively but not limited to potential winning Game Stamp(s), a 3” x 5” card on which the potential winner must neatly print by hand his/her full name, address, both day and evening phone numbers, birth date including year; Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Publicity Release; or Declaration of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release) and otherwise comply with these Official Rules for both prizes. If the Official Rules require the submission of a winning Game Stamp(s) for the claims, submit the original winning Game Stamp(s) for the In-Store prize. BECAUSE CLAIMING EVERY IN-STORE GAME PRIZE REQUIRES THE SURRENDER OF THE GAME STAMP(S) THAT REVEAL(S) THAT PRIZE, IF YOU WISH TO PLAY THE GAME CODE ON THAT GAME STAMP(S) IN THE ONLINE GAME, YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME CODE ON THAT GAME STAMP(S) BEFORE CLAIMING THE IN-STORE PRIZE. Once a Game Stamp is surrendered, the Game Code on that Game Stamp cannot be returned to the Participant to be used for an Online Game Play and is deemed void. Playing a Game Code on a Game Stamp in the Online Game is the sole responsibility of the Participant. Sponsor will not be responsible for the surrender of a Game Stamp when the Game Code on that Game Stamp has not been played in the Online Game.
D. Prize Claim Materials:
(i) Prize Claim Materials required to be submitted to support prize claims and redemptions differ by the value of the prize being claimed and redeemed. The Participant will be advised of the Prize Claim Materials required for any prize when the Participant begins the process of redeeming and claiming the prize, for example but not limited to, (a) for In-Store Game prizes calling the toll-free number stated on the Game Stamp or claiming and redeeming the prize Online, and (b) for Online Game Prizes by clicking to claim the prize where indicated in potential winning messages on screen and in confirming emails.9. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS & TERMS & CONDITIONS.
(ii) When Prize Claim Materials require Game Stamps, the Game Stamps must be original.
(iii) When Prize Claim Materials require (“Prize Claim Documents”), the Prize Claim Documents may include but not be limited to a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility (as solely determined by Sponsor), Release of Liability and where lawful a Publicity Release, a Federal form W-9 for tax filing purposes and such other documents as may be determined by Sponsor. Further, for trip prizes winner’s guests must complete, sign and return a Release of Liability and where lawful a Publicity Release, prior to issuance of travel documents.
A. Cash Prizes: All ARVs and dollar values in these Official Rules are stated in US Dollars. Monetary prizes won in the Domestic Territory will be awarded as a check, pre-paid bank card or gift card, as applicable, in US dollars, and monetary prizes won in Canada will be awarded in the form of a McDonald’s Gift Card, MasterCard or check, as applicable, in Canadian dollars. A prize is deemed won in the winner's country of residence. Residents of the Domestic Territory will be deemed to reside in the US for purposes of determining prize currency.
B. Merchandise/Trip Prizes:
(i) Beaches Resorts – The Luxury Included® Family Vacation. Each winner will receive a four (4) day/three (3) night - The Luxury Included® family vacation for two (2) adults and two (2) children (who must be the children or legal ward of the winner or of the winner’s adult guest) age of fifteen (15) or under to a Beaches Resort located in Turks & Caicos or Jamaica; including round trip coach air travel, deluxe accommodations, all meals (but not specialty on premises meals, or off premises dining), unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, and airport transfers between the airport and Beaches Resort. Prize includes only those items listed and does not include: telephone calls, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Beaches Specialty Shops or spending money. Limit one Beaches Resorts prize per Participant, email address and household. See Rule 9B(xv) Conditions for All Trip Prizes below for further details.10. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: PRIZES NOT CLAIMED OR THAT ARE FORFEITED, WILL NOT BE AWARDED EXCEPT SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES WHICH WILL BE AWARDED TO AN ALTERNATE WINNER. All prizes and rewards claimed Online at a Prize Provider’s (see Rule 14) website are awarded subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such prize as set forth on the Prize Provider's website in each instance. All details and other restrictions of prizes not set forth in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and will be provided to the applicable prize winner upon award of the prize. No interest will be paid on any cash prizes. No cash alternative or substitution of any prize will be provided (other than as may be expressly provided in the prize descriptions above), except Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability for any reason. Prizes will be delivered only to an address in the Territory stated in the Registration completed by winner. All income taxes (including, without limitation, federal, state, Provincial, Territorial and/or local income taxes) on or connected with any prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of respective winners. If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. Expenses not stated for any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. If a potential winner cannot accept a prize as stated that prize will be forfeited in its entirety and if a Sweepstakes prize, awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, a prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, winner’s parent/legal guardian who must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings of a winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and the winner, or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety.
(ii) Car (or Vehicle). (In Store): 2011 Ford Shelby GT500. (Online): 2011 Ford Edge Sport. Vehicles will be delivered with standard equipment for make and model; any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the winner. Color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics to be determined by Sponsor and are subject to availability. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Vehicle’s Owner’s Guide, which warranties shall run for the term set forth in the said Guide. Winner must have and provide a valid driver’s license in the winner’s state of residence, proof of existing Vehicle Insurance Coverage (Comprehensive and/or Liability as required by law) at time of delivery, and tax identification information as required by all applicable laws. The Sponsor will arrange for Vehicle to be made available for pickup from the Ford dealership nearest to the winner’s residence (“Dealership”). Transportation to the Dealership is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable registration (including state sales or like tax), license, title and insurance fees, and any expenses not listed herein related to receipt, possession, acceptance and use of the prize. Any difference between the stated MSRP and the actual value of the vehicle will not be awarded. Sponsor in its sole discretion may elect to substitute a Vehicle of the same or like make, model and style in the event of scarcity due to limited production or unavailability for any other reason.
(iii) MONOPOLY STREETS Video Game from EA. Video game for XBox 360. Game console not included. Subject to EA Terms & Conditions at ea.com.
(iv) EA SPORTS Video Game. Requires Online Redemption. Winners can select one (1) video game from EA SPORTS library of games at www.eastore.com/mcd. Winner will be provided a redemption code and instructions. Redemption code valid for an EA SPORTS video game from the EA STORE at www.eastore.com/mcd. Free STANDARD shipping service to U.S. included. Redemption code expires on November 30, 2010 and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in the U.S. Limit one (1) code per person. Product subject to availability. Prize may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
(v) EA SPORTS – You’re “In the Game” Experience. Winner’s digitized image may be incorporated as a random free agent in the season or dynasty mode of an EA SPORTS video game that will be available in a 2012 version of a commercially viable video game, as determined solely by EA SPORTS. Winners will provide their image/likeness via photos that will be digitized and along with a biographical profile (as provided by winner and edited by EA SPORTS), a free agent entity will be developed for integration into the game. Any winner who is a minor will need a parent/legal guardian to claim the prize and approve the use of the winner's digitized image in the video game. Winners (and if a minor, a parent/legal guardian) will also be required to complete a publicity rights release with EA. A winner will receive one (1) copy of the video game when it is commercially available.
(vi) EA SPORTS – Ultimate Game Room. Prize consists of a $2,000 bank card for winner’s use to purchase items in winner’s sole discretion, two (2) XZipit Video Game Rockers, two (2) autographed sports memorabilia, and redemption codes for five (5) EA SPORTS video games. Winner will be provided a redemption code and instructions to redeem EA SPORTS video games. Redemption codes valid for an EA SPORTS video game from the EA STORE at www.eastore.com/mcd. Free STANDARD shipping service to U.S. included. Redemption codes expire on November 30, 2010 and cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in the U.S. Limit one prize per person. Prize may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. No representation is made regarding the barter, trading or sale value of the memorabilia prizes which can vary due to market fluctuations.
(vii) EA SPORTS – Trip (Championship) in the US. Prize consists of: three (3) day/two (2) night trip for winner and one (1) guest to a sports venue (“Event”) for which EA is authorized to provide a trip prize, including round trip coach air travel for two (2) (see Rule 9B(xv) for Conditions on All Trip Prizes); two (2) nights accommodations (one (1) standard double occupancy room); airport transfers in destination city and transfers between the hotel and Event; admission for winner and guest to the Event and $500 for meals and incidentals. Selection of the Event is based on availability and a winner will have the opportunity to select an Event from a list of available Events to be provided to winner. All available Events will occur in the US during 2011. Winner must travel on dates consistent with the dates of Event determined by EA. Restrictions and/or blackout dates may apply. Limit one Trip (Championship) prize per Participant, email address and per household.
(viii) My Coke Rewards (30) Points Bundle: Requires Online Redemption. Each winner will receive a redemption code valid for thirty (30) My Coke Rewards Points. A potential winner must use the redemption code to claim the prize at www.mycokerewards.com. Thirty (30) Points Bundle can be claimed immediately by clicking on “CLAIM NOW”. Participant will receive a redemption code and website access to claim the prize. (Winner can also follow the directions provided in the email sent to the email address of Registration at time of win.) A winner can also claim the prize at a later date, but no later than November 30, 2010 by clicking on “MY ACCOUNT” at the Official Website. A My Coke Rewards account (existing or new) at www.mycokerewards.com® is necessary to redeem My Coke Rewards Points for merchandise. Winner can choose any item available for which winner has accumulated sufficient points for redemption. My Coke Rewards Points must be posted into winner’s account by 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2010 and used by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2010. My Coke Rewards (the Program) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) US & D.C. 13 and older. Points have no value outside the My Coke Rewards loyalty program and can only be redeemed for rewards in the My Coke Rewards loyalty program. Subject to Rules found at mycokerewards.com.
(ix) Pogo.com 3-Month Subscription. Requires Online Redemption. Redemption code good for three (3)-month free access to Club Pogo. Redemption code must be redeemed by 11/30/10 and cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons. A Pogo account is required. Valid only in the U.S. Limit one (1) code per person per Pogo account. Prize may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
(x) Redbox One Night DVD Rental. Requires Online Redemption.If won as an Online Instant Win, winner may claim the prize immediately by clicking on “CLAIM NOW”. The winner must then follow the Redbox instructions to reserve a one (1) night DVD rental. If won as Instant Win In Store prize, winner will need to visit the URL on the Instant Win Game Stamp and enter the redemption code found on the Instant Win Game Stamp, then follow the instructions to reserve a one-night DVD rental. Once the winner provides the DVD and rental location, a Redbox Promotion Code will be issued. The winner must use the Redbox Promotion Code at the selected Redbox location at time of rental. Winner will need a valid credit or debit card to complete the rental. The transfer of Redbox Promotion Code by a Participant under the age of eighteen (18) to his/her parent/legal guardian for the purpose of redeeming the Redbox Promotion Code at Redbox is permitted. Each winner will receive a one (1) night DVD rental (rental occurs any time on a calendar date and ends at 9 p.m. local time on the following calendar day). Prize is valid for the first night of rental only and does not apply to Blu-ray Discs or video game rentals. Winner’s credit or debit card (necessary to redeem free rental) will be charged the applicable rental fee plus tax until 9 p.m. every subsequent night after the free rental period. Winner must follow the instructions on the winning Game Stamp to claim the prize by November 24, 2010. Once the prize claim reservation is made, the Redbox Promotion Code must be used by November 24, 2010, after which it will automatically expire. Valid in the US only. Guam and Saipan winners will receive a family movie (G rating) by mail. Movie selection is in Redbox’s sole discretion. Prize is subject to terms and conditions at redbox.com.
(xi) Shell Gift Card. Shell Gift Cards can be used only for purchases of goods and services at Shell locations in the US and the card is not redeemable for cash. No change will be given, except in states that require redemption for cash. No expiration date. Card is subject to terms and conditions found at shellgiftcard.com. Prize may be awarded as a check or bank card (USD) of equivalent value in NJ, VA and where Shell fuel and products are not available. Except in certain circumstances, the value on this Card will not be replaced if the Card is lost, stolen, or destroyed. Replacement fees may apply.
(xiii) SpaWish Gift Certificate. Twenty Dollar ($20) SpaWish Gift Certificates. Requires Online Redemption. Any SpaWish Gift Certificate ($20 or $200) can be combined with additional SpaWish Gift Certificates for available services. No expiration date. Certificates are accepted at over 4,000 spas worldwide and at myspashop.com. The cost of and availability of services and products varies by location. Terms and conditions apply and are available at SpaWish.com, where a toll-free number is available to assist consumers with questions. Winners can also use a gift certificate to select product(s) at www.myspashop.com. Any prize winner residing in Guam or Saipan will receive a check (USD) for the value of the prize.
(xiv) Walmart Gift Card/Shopping Spree. Walmart Five Dollar ($5) & Ten Dollar ($10) Gift Cards. Requires Online Redemption. Follow the directions found on the Instant Win Game Stamp. Walmart Gift Card can be used for purchases at any Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in the US, including Walmart, Walmart.com and Sam’s Club. Card cannot be redeemed for cash except in those states which require redemption for cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. To use online, shipping and handling charges may apply; at Sam’s Club, the holder must be a Sam’s Club Member or a 10% service fee will apply, except where not applicable. Subject to terms and conditions at Walmart.com. Guam and Saipan winners will receive a check (USD) for the value of the prize.
(xv) Conditions For All Trip Prizes: Any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded. No insurance is provided as part of the prize, and obtaining any insurance, such as but not limited to, travel insurance, health, accident or medical insurance, and property loss or damage insurance is the sole responsibility of the winner and/or winner’s guests. Travel and other arrangements will be determined by Sponsor or Prize Provider (see Rule 14). If winner is a minor winner’s guest must be winner’s parent/legal guardian; and if winner’s guest is a minor guest must be winner’s child or legal ward. Air travel will be round trip (originate from and end at the same airport) coach class from an airport selected by Sponsor or Prize Provider. Prize winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are solely responsible for having any required travel-related documents (including valid government issued photo ID and/or any required passport or visa) prior to departure as well as fulfilling any/all travel and security requirements. Sponsor or Prize Provider reserves the right in its sole discretion to designate all flight/travel particulars and route or routes (as the case may be). Failure to complete the trip portion of the prize (or any portion of the prize) does not relieve the prize winner of his/her tax obligations associated with winning the trip prize. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor and Prize Provider will not be liable for any missed opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Prize winner may be required to provide a current valid major credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover incidentals, and any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description. Restrictions and/or blackout dates may apply. Once a guest is determined, that guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. Each winner (and each guest) agree to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Prize winners understand and agree that Sponsor or the Prize Provider have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove a prize winner or any guest from any activity at any time if that winner or guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or the Prize Provider, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor or Prize Provider. The prize winner is solely responsible for the behavior of winner’s children and guests.
11. Conditions of Prize Claim Submissions. All Prize Claim Materials received after the applicable redemption deadlines shall be deemed VOID and will be ineligible for prizes. Prize Claim Materials that are complete and duly submitted to the McDonald’s Redemption Center within the applicable redemption period will be verified within eight (8) to ten (10) weeks after the Prize Claim Materials are received, or as soon thereafter as reasonably practical, and once verified, prize winners may be notified by regular mail and will receive their prize at a later date. If any potential prize winner (or such minor winner's parent or legal guardian) fails or refuses to properly sign and return all Prize Claim Materials by the redemption deadline or if the Prize Claim Documents or a prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to any potential winner, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and/or otherwise forfeit their prize. If a prize winner makes any false statement in any Prize Claim Document, or if it is discovered that a winner has registered for the Online Game using more than one (1) email address or mobile phone number, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor upon demand their prize(s) or, at Sponsor’s option, the cash equivalent of the prize(s) based on the ARV or cash value for prizes published in Rule 5 and Rule 7. The submission of Prize Claim Materials is solely the responsibility of each Participant. If any potential winner declines a prize, is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize and all rights to the prize they otherwise might have received. Please note that overnight shipping companies are unable to deliver to a Post Office Box. As a result, Participants must return their completed Prize Claim Documents using the US Postal Service or, if provided, the Pre-Paid USPS Envelope included in the redemption pack. When sending Prize Claim Materials to the McDonald’s Redemption Center, it is strongly recommended that Participants retain a photocopy of all materials submitted and send the submission using Registered, Certified or Express Mail with a receipt of mailing (although proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery).
12. Transfers. (A) An In-Store Participant who is under the age of thirteen (13) can transfer Game Stamps obtained In-Store or by AMOE only per Rule 3, to an eligible parent/legal guardian for the purpose of playing the Game Code Online. (B) A Participant who is under the age of eighteen (18) must transfer Game Stamps to his/her parent/legal guardian to redeem a prize. Other than as outlined herein, the transfer of Game Piece, Game Stamps or Game Codes is not permitted without Sponsor authorization. Potential winners may not transfer their prize or their Game Stamp(s) unless authorized in writing by Sponsor prior to transfer. Such authorization may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Requests for transfer must be in writing and must be included in the redemption envelope with the potential Instant Win Game Stamp, Winning Combination Game Stamps or other Prize Claim Materials subject to verification as applicable.
13. VERIFICATION. Winning Game Stamps for McDonald’s Food Prizes are subject to verification at participating McDonald’s restaurants. My Coke Rewards Points are subject to verification at mycokerewards.com; codes to redeem EA SPORTS video games are subject to verification at the www.eastore.com, Snapfish twenty (20) photo prints are subject to verification at the Snapfish website, Redbox one (1)-Night DVD Rental is subject to verification at the Redbox website, and Pogo.com 3-month subscriptions are subject to verification at Pogo.com website, SpaWish Twenty Dollar ($20) Gift Certificates are subject to verification at the SpaWish website. All other Prize Claim Materials are subject to verification at the McDonald’s Redemption Center or Online at iwonatmcd.com. PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT SHOW OR GIVE ANY OTHER POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME STAMP OR ANY POTENTIAL WINNING COMBINATION TO ANY McDONALD’S EMPLOYEE OR FRANCHISEE. Game Stamps are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through Legitimate Channels. If any part of any Game Piece, Game Stamp, Game Code or a prize code is counterfeited, illegible, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors or discrepancies, or if it comes from other games or promotions, the Game Piece, Game Stamp, Game Code or any prize code (not the 11-digit Game Code) contained on any of same, as applicable, will be deemed void. The sole responsibility and liability for any void Game Piece, Game Stamp, Game Code or any prize code is replacement with another randomly selected same Game Material while supplies last. Such replacement with another randomly selected same Game Material (while supplies last) shall be the sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Game, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Game Pieces, Game Stamps, Game Codes, prize codes and other Prize Claim Materials submitted for verification. Except as specifically stated in these Official Rules, only original Game Stamps with “2010 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s” artwork distributed in the Territory will be accepted for verification. Any person attempting to forge Prize Claim Materials or defraud McDonald's or any of the Prize Providers (see Rule 14) in any way in connection with this Game may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted under the law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Online Participant the Online entry in question will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account or mobile account for the email address or mobile phone number provided at the time of Registration for the Online Game. The authorized account holder for an email account shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other Online organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, or in the case of an entry by text message, the authorized subscriber of the mobile phone account used to enter at the actual time of entry. The authorized subscriber is deemed to be that person whose name appears on the mobile phone service provider’s bill. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile phone account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's sole satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. If Sponsor so elects, a potential prize winner may be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Game will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Game or the Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
14. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of Prize Claim Materials and are advised to obtain insurance where appropriate. “Game Entities” (individually and collectively, Sponsor, McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Limited, Hasbro, Ford Motor Company, the “Prize Providers”: Shell Oil Products US, The Coca Cola Company (“My Coke Rewards”), Beaches Resorts Luxury Included® Family Vacation (“Beaches Resorts”), Electronic Arts Inc. (“EA”, “EA SPORTS” “Pogo.com”), Wal-Mart Inc. (“Walmart”), Snapfish by Hewlett Packard (“Snapfish”), Redbox Automated Retail, LLC (“Redbox”), SpaFinder, Inc. (“SpaWish”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local advertising cooperatives, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions of Prize Claim Documents or Materials; (b) any damage to an entrant’s or other person’s computer system or mobile phone which is caused or occasioned by accessing the Official Website or Prize Providers websites or redemption pages, participating in the 2010 Online Game, text message participation, or claiming an Online prize; (c) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet or Wireless Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Game; (d) miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, dropped, interrupted, lost, non-delivered or misdirected computer, telephone, text message, email or cable transmissions or hardware or software or program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, color discrepancies, clerical, typographical or other error in any Game Pieces, Game Stamps, Game Codes or prize codes, or printed copy or artwork, any prize offering announcement or any Prize Claim Documents; or (f) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Official Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in, the Game; or (h) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information. Proof of mailing Prize Claim Materials of any kind or nature does not constitute proof of delivery. Prize Claim Materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible to correspond with Participants. By participating in the Game each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Game Entities harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury, (whether due to negligence or otherwise) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related and/or travel-related activity, or participation in any prize-related activities, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. By submitting potential winning Prize Claim Materials, except where such condition is legally prohibited, each verified winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Game and other promotions without further compensation, and releases the Game Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
15. TEXT MESSAGE CARRIERS/FEES. Mobile text message service may not be available in all areas. While text message participation is designed to work with most major wireless carriers, it cannot be guaranteed that any particular wireless service will be compatible with this Game. Currently the Game is compatible with the following wireless services: Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, Immix Wireless, Nextel, Revol Wireless, Sprint, Unicel, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless. Wireless services may be changed at any time and from time to time and the right is reserved to add or delete any of the Short Code(s) set forth in these Official Rules. To participate using text messaging, your mobile phone must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Wireless service providers may charge a fee under their cellular service contract or service provider agreement for each Web browser access, and text messages sent and received in connection with the Game. You may incur Web browser charges and text messaging charges, as applicable, with attempted connections or attempted participation, Game messages, and corresponding error messages or other messages even if the messages do not go through for any reason whatsoever. Participants are solely responsible for all fees and taxes incurred through their wireless mobile service, Web browser access and for text messages and/or data downloads, or otherwise, associated with participation in this Game.
16. ONLINE COMPUTER SYSTEM/MOBILE PHONE REQUIREMENTS.
B. Internet Enabled Phone Requirements: Internet enabled phone which is capable of displaying HTML and XHTML content. The screen resolution must be equal or greater than 240 pixels wide by 240 pixels high. If your phone does not meet these requirements, then you will need to use your desktop computer to play the Online Game.
C. Text Message Requirements: A mobile phone capable of sending and receiving text messages.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Game Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize other than food prizes in connection with the Game. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE GAME ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
A. Disqualification: It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that he or she has complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted.Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the Participant and/or originating by any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Game. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
B. Force Majeure/Printing and Production Errors: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Game, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Game in any way, or deem the affected Game Stamp void and invalid if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game Stamp in question reflects printing or other errors or if it determines, in its sole discretion that the Game is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Game. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Game as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Game. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The sole responsibility and liability for any irregular Game Code, Game Stamp or Online Game Play is replacement with another randomly selected Code, or Game Stamp while supplies last, or Online Game Play, as solely determined by Sponsor. Replacement shall be the sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. If, due to printing, digital, computer programming, hardware or software, or production errors or for any reason, more potential winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize as set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
C. Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. McDonald's restaurant employees or franchisees are not authorized to modify or amend these Official Rules.
D. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Game Entities in connection with the Game shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws.
E. Language Discrepancy: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the Spanish language version of these Official Rules or of any Game Stamps, Game Materials and/or Prize Claim Materials, the English version shall prevail, govern and control. Other than and except for Prize Provider terms, conditions and restrictions governing those prizes and offers supplied by Prize Providers in connection with the Game, in the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Game Stamps, Game Materials and/or Prize Claim Materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
19. ARBITRATION. By participating in this Game in the Territory (excluding Canada) each Participant (and his/her parent/legal guardian if the Participant is a minor) agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against the Game Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Game, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 USC. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Participant may have entered into in connection with the Game; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the Participant and Sponsor shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages only to the extent permitted by law; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the Participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org, or contact AAA at 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10019.
20. OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules will be posted at participating McDonald’s restaurants and Online at the Official Website (PlayatMcD.com). To receive a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to McDonald’s Redemption Center: 2010 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s – Official Rules Request, P.O. Box 3193, Oak Brook, IL 60522-3193. All requests must be received by December 31, 2010. Vermont residents with a return address located in Vermont may omit return postage. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope.
21. WINNERS LIST. For a list of Official Winners whose prize value exceeds $600 (“List”), mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to McDonald’s Redemption Center: 2010 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Winners List Request, P.O. Box 3193, Oak Brook, IL 60522-3193. All requests must be postmarked by December 31, 2010 and received by January 5, 2011. The List will be available no sooner than March 1, 2011 and will be mailed when the Game is officially over and the prizes have been verified and awarded. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope.
22. SPONSOR. 2010 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s is sponsored in the Domestic Territory by McDonald’s USA, LLC, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
©2010 McDonald’s. McDonald’s and the Golden Arches logo are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, product or service names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. MONOPOLY TM, ® & © 2010 Hasbro. “My Coke Rewards”, “mycokerewards.com” and the My Coke Rewards logo are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. Shell and the Shell Pecten are registered trademarks used with permission of Shell Trademark Management BV or its Affiliates. ©2010 Shell Oil Company. ©2010 Redbox Automated Retail, LLC. EA, EA SPORTS, Pogo, Pogo.com, and Club Pogo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. SpaWish® is a registered trademark of SpaFinder, Inc. and used only by permission. Snapfish is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard. All rights reserved. Walmart and Walmart Gift Cards are registered trademarks of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and are used with permission. Beaches Resorts – The Luxury Included® family vacation. Ford Edge and Shelby GT500 are registered trademarks of the Ford Motor Company and used with permission.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY/WIN A PRIZE. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID EMAIL MAY BE REQUIRED. In-Store Game open to (50) US & DC, Guam, Saipan & Canada residents. Void where prohibited. In-Store Game: 10/5/10 - 11/1/10, or while supplies last; Online Game (not avail. in Guam & Saipan) ends 11/15/10 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Must be 13 yrs. or older to play online. Subject to Official Rules available at participating McDonald's and PlayatMcD.com; see for restrictions, ARVs, odds, no purchase play, prizes/claim requirement details.
^K= thousand and MM=million; the number of available prizes will diminish as prizes are awarded.
To participate without making a purchase: Mail a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope ("SASE") with sufficient postage and a complete return address postmarked by 11/1/10 and received by 11/5/10 to: 2010 MONOPOLY at McDonald's Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 49229, Strongsville, OH 44149-0229. DO NOT SEND POTENTIAL WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces will be mailed in response to each request that complies with the requirements of the Official Rules, while supplies last. Requests from Vermont ("VT") residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage.
Claim Online Prizes: Click on 'CLAIM PRIZE NOW' from your winning message, or follow claim instructions in your prize confirmation email. All prizes (except Food by 11/15/10 and Redbox by 11/24/10) must be claimed by 11/30/10, for McDonald's Redemption Center receipt by 12/15/10. All prize claims are subject to verification.
1FREE Code: FREE Code "I6L6V4N4T10" may be used Online to enter Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes, Community Chest Sweepstakes or $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes - date of Code entry determines which Sweepstakes is entered - Subject to Official Rules. FREE Code is not valid for a Game play and can only be used once per eligible person.
2Your plan's text message & data rates may apply to playing the Online Game via text. Send STOP to 96363 to opt out any time. Send HELP to 96363 for help. See Official Rules for carrier information.
3$1 Million prizes: Payable $50,000/yr for 20 yrs, no interest.
4Beaches Resorts: 4-day/3-night Luxury Included® family vacation to Turks & Caicos or Jamaica for two (2) adults & two (2) children 15 yrs or younger, ARV $7,000.
5EA MONOPOLY Streets Game. Video game for XBox®. Game console not included. Subject to EA Terms & Conditions at ea.com.
6EA SPORTS™ You're In The Game: Winner's digitized image will be incorporated as a random free agent in the season or dynasty mode of an EA SPORTS video game that will be available in a 2012 version of a commercially viable video game, as determined solely by EA SPORTS. Winners will provide their image/likeness via photos that will be digitized and along with a biographical profile (as provided by winner and edited by EA SPORTS), a free agent entity will be developed for integration into the game. Any winner who is a minor will need a parent/legal guardian to claim the prize and approve the use of the winner's digitized image in the video game. Winners (and if a minor, a parent/legal guardian) will also be required to complete a publicity rights release with EA SPORTS. Winner will receive one (1) copy of the video game when commercially available.
7Ford: (In-Store) 2011 Shelby GT500, MSRP $48,645; (Online) 2011 Ford Edge Sport, MSRP $40,000; vehicles include standard equipment. Optional equipment not included. Insurance and valid driver's license required for delivery.
8My Coke Rewards® Points: Points are awarded in thirty (30) point bundles and must be posted into your account (existing or new) by 11:59 pm ET on 11/30/10 and used by 11:59 pm ET on 12/31/10. My Coke Rewards (the Program) open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. ages 13 and older. Points have no value outside the My Coke Rewards Program and can only be redeemed for rewards in the Program. Subject to Rules found at mycokerewards.com®.
9Redbox: Promotional Code is valid for the first night of rental only and does not apply to Blu-ray discs or video game rentals. Your valid major credit or debit card (necessary to redeem prize rental) will be charged the applicable rental fee plus tax until 9 pm every subsequent (late) night after the prize rental period. Valid at participating locations. Sale or trade of Redbox Promotional Code is strictly prohibited. The Redbox Promotion Code must be used by 11/24/10, after which it will automatically expire.
10Shell Gift Card: $10 and $50 Gift Cards can be used only to purchase goods and services at US Shell locations. Card not redeemable for cash; change provided only where required by law. No expiration date. Subject to T&C's at shellgiftcard.com. Prize substitution in NJ, VA, and where Shell fuel and products are not available.
11SpaWish: SpaWish Gift Certificates are valid at over 4,000 spas/salons and at www.myspashop.com. T&C's apply at spawish.com
12Walmart® Gift Card is redeemable in US Walmart stores and on Walmart.com. Not redeemable for cash except where legally required. See card for details. Claim by 11/30/10.
13The date of Online Code (or FREE Code) entry determines which Sweepstake(s) is entered – Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes (9/21/10 – 10/4/10), $1 Million Roll Sweepstakes (10/5/10 – 10/8/10), and/or Community Chest Sweepstakes (10/5/10 – 11/15/10). Each valid Online Code (or FREE Code) play will result in one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
14Snapfish Photos. Online claim required by 11/30/10. Prize includes (20) 4x6 photo prints by mail-order only from Snapfish, including shipping and handling fees. Redemption requires use of a Snapfish account. Accounts are free to set up. Subject to Snapfish T&C's at www.snapfish.com and prints must be ordered by 11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/31/10.
15Pogo.com 3-Month Subscription. Requires Online Redemption. Redemption code good for three (3)-month free access to Club Pogo™. Redemption code must be redeemed by 11/30/10 and cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons. A Pogo account is required. Valid only in the U.S. Limit one (1) code per person per Pogo account. Prize may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
16EA SPORTS – Trip (Championship) in the US. A 3-day/2-night trip for winner and one (1) guest to a sports venue ("Event") in 2011 for which EA is authorized to provide a trip prize, including round trip coach air travel for two, two nights accommodations (one (1) standard double occupancy room); airport transfers in destination city and transfers between the hotel and Event; admission for winner and guest to the Event and $500 for meals and incidentals. Winner will have the opportunity to select an Event from a list of available Events.
17EA SPORTS Video Game. Requires Online Redemption. Winners can select one (1) video game from EA SPORTS library of games at www.eastore.com/mcd. Winner will be provided a redemption code and instructions. Redemption code valid for an EA SPORTS video game from the EA STORE at www.eastore.com/mcd. Free STANDARD shipping service to U.S. included. Redemption code expires on 11/30/10 and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in the U.S. Limit one (1) code per person. Product subject to availability. Prize may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
©2010 McDonald's. MONOPOLY TM, ® & © 2010 Hasbro. Beaches Resorts – The Luxury Included® family vacation. SpaWish is a registered trademark of SpaFinder, Inc. and used only by permission. EA, EA SPORTS and the EA SPORTS logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Pogo is a trademark of Electronic Arts Inc. Snapfish is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard. All rights reserved. Walmart and Walmart Gift Cards are registered trademarks of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and are used with permission. ©2010 Redbox Automated Retail, L.L.C. Shelby and GT500 are registered trademarks of The Ford Motor Company and are used with permission. "My Coke Rewards," "mycokerewards.com" and the My Coke Rewards Program are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. Shell and the Shell Pecten are registered trademarks used with permission of Shell Trademark Management BV or its Affiliates. ©2010 Shell Oil Company.