Sunday, May 30, 2004

Memorial Day Weekend So far...

Here I sit at 8:52 pm Sunday most of the way through memorial day weekend. Had the Seadoo in the shop...it was totally corroded and was going to be well over $2k to fix. We bought a Kawasaki 1100 with a hundred hours on it instead...going to keep the old one and either sell the hull of have Tim's neighbor fix it up. We had 5 jetskis on the lake all day Saturday and we just ripped it up all day. Shout out to all of our homies in Tampa - Tim, Ricky "Fat Boy", and TJ. You are some good guys...save me some Corona's and we will do it all over again in a few weeks! Happy birthday to Jordan. Sean and Kyle you boys were missed!

We are heading over to the east coast tomorrow to either put the Jet Ski in at the beach or in the flats. All I know is that on Tuesday morning I will be posting the story and pictures of my big 30+ inch redfish.

Hope you are all having a safe weekend. Out.

No comments: