Below is an actual screenshot of Santa's Gmail Account!
We all know that it is Secret Santa time at the office. Participate or you really will look like a real turd. I never have a problem coming up with cool gifts, but the person that draws my name out of the Secret Santa hat seems to always have issues. Last year I got my first good gift in 12 years of office Secret Santa parties...a 12 pack of Heineken. Here are some funny secret santa gift ideas for your office for under $20. Buy them online now and save the time and headache. Be the hero at your offices secret santa party with these great gift ideas. People will remember you either for a good gift or a shitty one. So be a hero, not a zero.
1) Jbuds Noise Reducing Headphones (Black for a guy, hot pink for the office hottie you've been working). These are awesome, highly rated headphones. Everyone has an Ipod or can use them at their desk if they are embarassed listening to Yanni or Eazy E!
2) Corporate Wildlife - The Definitive Guide to Office Humor - Thejendra B. S. Sreenivas
3) Grow - a Frog - Perfect gift idea for the office. It's like having a puppy at work, but you don't have to take it out and it won't chew on your desk!
4) FireFly Wrist - Running Wristbands for Visability- Set of two..If it is someone you like, this will help them avoid being hit by a car on their next jog.
5) Nerf Toys (don't forget the refill ammo). Perfect for the youngster or the wench always shooting you darts in meetings. These will hurt much less.
6. Barksa Golf Yardage Finder - Perfect for that golfer at work. Golf secret santa gifts are always a hit. If you are looking for a cheap, yet useful secret santa gift for a golfer, look no further!
Anyways, I would love to get some other ideas for office secret santa gift ideas under $20. I am thinking about the nyokki grass pet myself. Let me know if you have any other office secret santa gift ideas to add to the list!